- Donald Trump can stop complaining about the Federal Reserve. 4 of the 5 Governors are his appointees, including the Fed Chair. The Fed is acting exactly how everyone expected it to act. If Trump didn’t want rates raised, then why did he appoint people who would raise them? Actually, he can stop acting like a victim in general.
- Everyone can stop thinking everyone who disagrees with them is evil. The shock effect wears off over time and it’s just repetitive at this point.
- Occupy Democrats can get a bit more creative in their content. Posting how Trump is a criminal controlled by Russia and Republicans are evil over and over is boring. Be interesting. Make a case for your side– besides just platitudes.
- Large right wing IG pages can stop posting generic memes and ads. Maybe make an argument. Just a thought.
- Trumpkins can stop pretending that they are getting a wall.
- Qanon folks can finally admit they are gullible morons.
- Americans of all political stripes can drop the double standards and get some principles.
- Elizabeth Warren can stop being so obviously thirsty for the Presidency.