Ya this is a bit late but I wanted to put something out and I’m still working on a more topical article.
So what did President Donald Trump, his administration and a Republican government accomplish in their second year?
- Kavanaugh to the SCOTUS
- 18 Judges to Appeals Courts and another 47 to Circuit Courts
- Opening ANWR to drilling
- Banking deregulation
- Net Neutrality repeal
- Right to try
- Criminal Justice reform
- A trade war
- Gun control via executive order
- Longest government shutdown ever
What did they fail to accomplish?
- ObamaCare? Still there.
- Abortion? Still funded.
- Deficit reduction? Nope.
- Wall? Still not happening.
- North Korea? Still has nukes.
- Stability and competence in the government? Absent.